Meet the Dentist
Angie Enriquez, D.D.S.
Angela (Angie) Enriquez comes from a humble upbringing in the state of Michigan. Her hobbies and interests include; attending Tree of Life Church, biking, camping, hiking and exploring, visiting the Texas coast, watching professional sports, cross country skiing, making jewelry, playing the piano and singing. Every memorable moment is spent with her husband and two children. In 1995, the cold weather in “Spartan Country” and her sense of adventure brought her to Dallas, TX. She pursued a career in retail management for several years until discovering her calling into healthcare.
After her marriage to Joseph Enriquez in 1999 and working with her family dentist in Michigan, she returned to college to achieve the completion of her new Major in Biology 2003 and then a Doctorate in Dentistry in 2008. Dr. Enriquez has the heart for serving, which led her into Community Health Clinics from 2008-2013, where she has gained a wealth of knowledge and skill in treating children and adults with complex dental needs and medical histories, as well as, healthy patients requiring routine care. Dr. Enriquez has participated in many outreach programs and has volunteered her services for the betterment of the underserved.
She has also lectured on topics such as; Dental Treatment for the Pregnant Patient, The Connection Between Diabetes and Periodontal disease, and Infection Control Guidelines. Some of her interests for the staff of Cibolo Dental is to reach out to the surrounding communities to improve oral health education in schools and at health fairs as well as to serve our Men and Women of the Armed Forces and their families.
- UT Arlington 2003, BS in Science with Minor in Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio- Dental School 2008, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Retail Management 1992-1999
- Dental Assitant 1999-2004
- Gateway Community Health Center; Assistant Dental Director 2008-2010, Laredo, TX
- Communicare Health Centers, Inc.; Staff Dentist 2010-2013, San Antonio and Kyle, TX
- Christian Medical and Dental Association 2006-2010
- Give a Kid a Smile, dental sealant initiative 2008
- Mid-Level Spanish
- Nitrous oxide
- Enteral Oral Sedation